What will you do?
As Slidely's DevOps Engineer, you will help design and implement scalable systems that will keep Promo running smoothly and support our significant business growth.
You will be a part of an innovative, high-performance team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
What do you need to succeed?
Own development and environments and production environments and production deployments
Build CI/CD system
Deploy branches to production
Assist in development environments
1. 5+ years experience.
2. Experience with live production, high load, scaling systems.
3. Mastering AWS: EC2, ElastiCache, Route53, S3, CloudFront, ELB.
4. Master linux/windows/osX environment.
5. Master shells as bash, zsh.
6. Master Docker, docker-compose.
7. Master Web servers: Apache, Nginx.
8. Mastering node.js.
9. Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ.
10. Good knowledge of PHP, Mongo.
11. Experience with Gearman, supervisord, Ansible, Puppet.
12. Experience with monitoring tools. Nagios -advantage.
13. Experience with Video systems - advantage.
The Slidely team is a creative and passionate group of professionals who bring their expertise and innovation to every project. We take pride in working collaboratively and constantly test and advance our efforts to remain industry leaders.