What will you do?
As Slidely’s Product UI/UX Designer, you will design world class experiences and visual design concepts for web and mobile apps and other marketing and branding visuals.
You will largely transform wireframes and prototypes into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. Basically, if it’s visual, it’s your job to make sure it will look amazing.
You will join the Slidely Studio, a group of skilled and passionate people who push their creative boundaries, experiment, and take risks while challenging their own professional skills at the time.
You must be a crazy talented UX/UI designer, fluent in both wireframing and pixel-perfect design and absolutely LOVE everything about design.
Your day to day role includes:
- Offer fresh, creative perspectives, and solutions for our web and mobile products.
- Design innovative user experiences for our products (Wireframes) and complement it with an intuitive, cohesive look & feel (UI) across mobile, desktop and web platforms.
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Guide the development team to pixel-perfect execute your designs. Identify, research and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Continuously validate and improve your design against actual usage data.
- Translate business goals, product requirements, research and testing insights into designs that improve our products.
- Ensure a consistent experience across platforms and devices.
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within digital design.
What do you need to succeed?
- 3-5 years of experience in UX and UI, preferably in product teams.
- Strong visual design skills with an eye for good typography, composition and use of color.
- Experience working with a development team.
- Excellent knowledge in design and prototyping software (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision).
- Experience with marketing materials.
- Problem-solving abilities and both results and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Updated online portfolio is a must.